SciLabware Limited is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of laboratory glassware and plastics and part of DWK Lifesciences Group. Our extensive product range features over 6000 general purpose and specialised glass and plastic products carrying some of the best known names in science: Pyrex®, Quickfit®, MBL®, Azlon® and Wheaton®. We are based over three sites in the Stoke area.
We are looking for an internal sales person to join their busy sales team in Campbell Road, Stoke. You will be working in a customer orientated role, dealing with a variety of customers over the phone and helping to generate and process quotations. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as the company is growing significantly and looking forward to further success in the years to come.
- Answer telephone calls and deal with customer needs
- Manage and grow your portfolio of accounts and develop new customers
- Generate and process orders and quotations throughout the sales process
- Make regular calls to existing & prospective customers to follow up opportunities
- Provide internal support and work closely with Product Managers
- Identify and Cross reference competitor items supplied to existing & prospective customers
- Develop detailed product knowledge for new & existing products, via Product Training Programmes
- Receive & respond to all queries from customers in an appropriate way
- General Sales Administration as required
Holiday entitlement, starting 20 days rising to 25 days maximum (1 day extra per year of employment (excluding bank holidays)
The company also provides excellent career opportunities to develop beyond the role
Ideally candidates should have experience of working in an internal sales role and a science background would be beneficial but not essential. Candidates should be computer literate.
To begin your application, please E-mail your covering letter and CV to - email@example.com