Versatile liquid storage solution
These graduated reagent bottles are suitable for the storage of a wide range of liquids and are supplied with a black SVL PBT screwcap allowing them to be heated to 180°C.
- Complies with ISO 4796-1
- Ideal for storage of reagents, analytical standards and culture media etc.
- Manufactured from Pyrex borosilicate glass
- Excellent resistance to chemical attack and high temperatures
- Supplied with PBT screwcaps having a PTFE faced sealing disc
- Withstands hot air sterilisation up to 180°C
- White graduations and marking spot
Never autoclave bottles with a fully tightened cap. Always slacken off. Failure to follow this procedure can lead to breakage of the bottle.
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy