SciLabware Supports Education – Get 'hands-on' experience with our FREE Technicians Workshops
SciLabware has been supporting science education for more than 100 years through the use of our leading brands of laboratory glassware and plasticware in schools and colleges around the world.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the Education sector, SciLabware will again be organising a series of workshops designed to assist school and college laboratory technicians gain a better understanding of how they can maximise the performance, safety and longevity of these products. We will provide information, insights and practical tips on how to make the most of your glassware and plasticware, as well as ‘hands-on’ experience of current science curriculum experiments.
Topics covered could include:
- Hands-on’ distillation and separation science experiments.
- Quality counts – Why buying better quality glassware will save you money in the long term.
- The difference between Class A and Class B - Understanding the accuracy and features of volumetric glassware and plastic ware.
- How Quickfit joints are manufactured to offer maximum safety.
- How to separate seized jointed glassware.
- Not all plastics are the same – The chemical resistance characteristics of different types of plastics.
To find out more please click here