A new angle on media storage
The innovative design allows the bottle to be placed in either an upright vertical position or set at a 45° angle for ease of use.
- 45° angled base of the bottle allows much easier pipetting and minimises the risk of contamination
- Low squat design allows for easy use in the confined space of a biosafety cabinet
- Space saving bottle shape is perfect for storage in a fridge or warming media in a water bath
- Bottle is graduated to 500ml in the vertical position and 400ml in 45° angle position
- Printed with Trace Code for downloadable batch certificate
- Batch certificate available to download from www.scilabware.com
- White enamel graduations and marking spot are printed on both sides of the bottle for the convenience of both left and right-handed users
- Screwcap can withstand temperatures up to 140°C
Never autoclave bottles with a fully tightened screwcap. Always slacken off. Failure to follow this procedure can lead to breakage of the bottle.
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy